Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Always check our hours and availability.
Monday - Friday
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Saturday - Sunday
Hours are subject to change without prior notice.
BLIBR 1st Floor
ELIBR 1st Floor, 1.122
HERE'S HOW IT WORKS:
- Save the poster in PowerPoint (PPT) or PDF format. The dimensions of the poster should already be set within the Slide Size or Page Size (e.g., 24 x 36" or 36 x 48" landscape).
- Proof the poster for typographical and grammatical errors.
- You may wish to print a standard size color print of your poster first, as colors print darker than they appear on your computer screen.
- Save your PPT or PDF poster file to a USB.
- Bring the USB to the University Library for poster printing at least 24 working hours prior your project deadline. (Be sure to check our Poster Printing Schedule at left.)
- Present your UTRGV photo ID, USB, and course/conference and instructor information.
- Posters will be printed on a first-come, first-serve basis.